In this edition of the Weekly Dispatch:
- The High Court has found the Victorian road-user tax that applied to EVs to be unconstitutional. The ruling means that other states may be unable to implement similar charges.
- The CEFC has confirmed its first investment through the Rewiring the Nation fund.
- The AER has released the Q3 2023 wholesale markets quarterly.
- Coal supply challenges at the Mt Piper coal power station.
- The IEA released a report on the urgent need for transmission investment.
- Podcasts of the week: Is EU energy infrastructure vulnerable to attack?; and What’s the deal with Iceland?