In this edition of the Weekly Dispatch:
- AEMO has released the Draft 2024 ISP.
- The NSW Government has released a consult paper on the Orderly Exit Management Framework to delay coal and gas exits. The preferred contracting model for coal generators includes a quarterly fixed payment for capex and O&M and a swap covering the SRMC of the generator plus a margin. The size of the fixed payment and the strike price for the swap would be determined by the AER.
- The Queensland Government has announced a residential battery incentive scheme including rebates of up to $4,000.
- The ACCC has released its latest Inquiry into the NEM
- Podcasts of the week: Let Me Sum Up on COP28; Redefining Energy and Montel Weekly on the geopolitics of energy.